Intermediate meeting Tackle Hate
Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth
Project Coordinator: CAAT Projects (Netherlands)
Project partners: Alternativi International (Bulgaria), Asociación PROJUVEN (Spain), Nooruse Maja (Estonia)
- Andreia Bessa (CAAT Projects)
- Debora Dimova (Asociación PROJUVEN)
- Georgi Kuzmanov (Alternativi International)
- Uudo Laane (Nooruse Maja)
Meeting Venue: Calle Hurtado de Mendoza, 19, 29012 Málaga (Spain)
Meeting Agenda: From 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Lunch Break: From 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
10.00 am – 10.15 am: Welcome to participants by the host and brief presentation of
each partner representative
10.15 am – 11.30 am: Presentation of the project survey report Partners discussed the results of the project survey report which was introduced by Georgi Kuzmanov, representative of Alternativi International. From the discussion of the project survey report came out the four e-learning modules that will be created by the partners for the Intellectual Output 1.
The four e-learning modules that will be realized are the following ones:
Module 1 – Hate Speech definition. Specific case of refugees as victims of hate speech. Counter Alternatives. Human Rights Education. (Alternativi International)
Module 2 – European and national legislation and policies. Good examples of internal policies/protocols. (PROJUVEN)
Module 3 – Youth workers key competencies and tools to develop those. Social media literacy. (Nooruse Maja)
Module 4 – Motivating young people to proactively contribute for a Hate Free community. Campaigning and other tools. (CAAT projects).
The consortium decided that each e-learning module will be minimum 15 pages plus quizzes, in order to guarantee a greater interest of youth workers on it. The quiz of each module will consist in a multiple choice test and each partner will check the answers of participants related to their own module. In addition, at the end of the e-learning modules duration, participants will take an evaluation questionnaire and after that they will receive a certificate of accomplishment. A short video of 2-3 min will be recorded in the beginning of every module, including brief presentation of its content.
11.30 am – 1.00pm: E-learning platform – IO1
PROJUVEN as Output leader of Intellectual Output 1 will realize the website and the Moodle platform that will contain the learning modules. PROJUVEN representative explained to all partners how the tasks for the first output will be dived between all partners and all together set the deadlines described below.
Deadline for the delivery of the IO are the following:
- 5th December: Each partner will send to PROJUVEN its own e-learning module plus quizzes.
- 15th – 20th Checking by PROJUVEN and feedback.
- 7th January: Official release and dissemination of the Moodle platform and e-learning modules. Each partner takes the responsibility to involve and make enrol to the platform a minimum of 15 youth workers per country.
- 7th March: Moodle platform with e-learning modules will temporarily deactivated due to the need to track the progress and the results of the youth workers that enrolled in the platform and take all modules.
The certificates by the name of the consortium will be released by CAAT Projects.
1.00pm – 2.30pm: Lunch Break
2.30pm – 3.30 pm: Organisation of the Short-term joint staff training event (C1) in Razlog, Bulgaria in January. Partners discussed about the organisation of short-term joint staff training event (C1) that will take place in Razlog, Bulgaria in the end of January (dates to be confirmed by the hosting organization within the end of September, 2018). The main criteria and deadlines for the selection of participants were also commented and agreed. During the training participants will sign an agreement where they will take the responsibility and duty to take all project e-learning modules. At the end of the training participants will receive the Youthpass certificate.
3.30pm – 4.45pm: Open discussion about:
- Project communication and dissemination strategy. Partners discussed about the project dissemination strategy and designed a dissemination plan for the survey report, e-learning modules and the training event that will take place in Bulgaria.
- Project state of art and monitoring as well set up main deadlines and milestones for project second phase.
- Final meeting in Parnu, Estonia. All partners agreed for the following dates: 30th of March (arrival), 31st of March (meeting), 1st of April (departure).
4.45pm-5.00pm: Closing Meeting
- Release of Certificate of Attendance to partner project managers.