Final meeting Tackle Hate
Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth
Project Coordinator: CAAT Projects (Netherlands)
Project partners: Alternativi International (Bulgaria), Asociación PROJUVEN (Spain), Nooruse Maja (Estonia)
- Uudo Laane (Nooruse Maja),
- Francesco Ruberto (Asociación PROJUVEN),
- Georgi Kuzmanov (Alternativi International),
- Andreia Bessa (CAAT Projects).
Meeting Venue: Roheline 1B, Pärnu 80036
Meeting Agenda: From 10.00 am to 5.45 pm
10.00 am – 10.15 am: Welcome to partners by Uudo Laane (Nooruse Maja).
10.15 am – 11.00 am: Checking the project progress and the state of art. Partners discussed about the state of the project, about the activities contained in the GANTT chart and if the project milestones are being respected.
11.00 am – 12.30 pm: Presentation of the project Intellectual Output 1 – Moodle platform and e-learning courses PROJUVEN presented to all partners the Online Moodle Platform realized and the main figures were discussed. Discussion among partners followed and about release of certificates to all users enrolled to the platform. Afterwards partners discussed on how to disseminate further the Online Moodle Platform. All partners have to realize one introductive video about their module.
Lunch break: 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm
1.30 pm – 2.30 pm: Discussion among partners about the “Short-term joint staff training events (Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria)” held in January 2019.
2.30 pm – 4.30 pm: Discussion about the Digital Guide (IO2) (Output leader: Nooruse Maja) and set of the main deadlines. The IO2 will be in English and all partners languages. The IO2 will contain four main chapter and each of them will be of competence of each project partner. Below the subdivision of the work and structure of the guide:
Chapter 1: Offline & online identity: Hate speech in the experience of youngsters – Alternativi
Chapter 2: How to report hate speech when you see it and who to contact – PROJUVEN
Chapter 3: Tackle hate good practices (from training event in Bulgaria, partners experience etc.) – CAAT Projects
Chapter 4: Recommendations – Nooruse Maja
Main deadlines for this Output:
- 31 st May: Sending chapters to Nooruse Maja
- 1 st to 10 th June: Nooruse Maja feedback to the partners.
10 th June to 4 th July: Each partner will translate the guide in its national language.
05th July: Sending translated guide to Nooruse Maja.
06th July to 20th August: Nooruse Maja will create the Digital Guide in all languages.
5th September: Publication of all Guides on project website and social media channels.
4.30 pm – 5.30 pm: Open discussion about:
- Project communication and dissemination strategy,
- Output justification excel timesheet, (IO1 & IO2),
- Project qualitative and quantitative indicators (website hints, n. of users, n. of downloads etc.),
- Transfer of the last 20% budget tranche,
- Each partner will organize one local final event for disseminating the IO2 in September 2019,
- Date of the final online meeting (September 2019).
5.30 pm- 5.45 pm: Closing Meeting
– Release of Certificate of Attendance to project participants.